Jun 13, 2017

Houdini | Redshift : Volume Rendering From Volume VOP




Left image is Mantra render, right is Redshift render. Mantra render time was 1m32s, Redshift render time was 10s.

I usually use stopped smoke from Volume VOP. Then I have to do the making on Redshift, but It has several problems in Redshift Light settings.





I learned this setting in reference to this video.



When I want to light up a volume in Redshift, It necessary to change setting of redshift light.

Contribution Scale is important for lighting volume. Default value is 0.
This value enable to do lighting volume and high value enable to make more deepness. Also this setting is in environment light(RS light dome).


Above Image, This volume was made by RS light dome only. Render time was 15 sec.











14 comments:

  1. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.
    Redshift Render Crack
    Redshift Render Crack
    Redshift Render Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redshift Render Crack I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this very useful content.
    Redshift Render

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.This is the spot you can get helps for any software installation, usage and cracked.
    MediaMonkey Gold Crack
    R-Studio Crack
    Paragon NTFS Crack
    Final cut pro x crack
    Redshift Render crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Crack Softwares Free Download But thankfully, I recently visited a website named mobisoft.info/
    Advanced SystemCare Pro Crack
    Enscape 3D Crack
    Redshift Render Crack
    Filebot Crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. A flat or damaged tyre can happen at any time, leaving you stranded on the road. At 24/7 Mobile Tyre Service Melbourne, we provide fast and reliable 24-hour emergency tyre repair across Melbourne. Our experienced mobile tyre technicians come directly to your location, whether you're at home, work, or roadside, to repair or replace your tyre quickly and safely. We service all major vehicle types and are committed to getting you back on the road with minimal delay. Trust our prompt, professional, and affordable emergency tyre services whenever you need assistance.

    https://247mobiletyreservicemelbourne.com.au/services/tyre-emergency-breakdown/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prodental Clinic is committed to providing high-quality dental care in a comfortable and friendly environment. Our experienced team offers a comprehensive range of dental services, including general dentistry, preventive care, cosmetic treatments, teeth whitening, dental implants, and emergency dental care. Using modern technology and personalised treatment plans, we help patients achieve healthy, confident smiles. Whether you need a routine check-up or advanced dental treatment, Prodental Clinic is dedicated to delivering exceptional care for patients of all ages.

    https://prodentalclinic.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Balgowlah Village Medical Practice is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare for individuals and families in a welcoming and professional environment. Our experienced doctors offer a wide range of medical services, including general health check-ups, preventative care, chronic disease management, vaccinations, women's and men's health, and children's healthcare. We focus on personalised treatment and compassionate care, helping patients achieve better long-term health and wellbeing. Whether you need a routine consultation or ongoing medical support, our team is here to provide reliable healthcare you can trust.

    https://balgowlahvillagemedicalpractice.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boujee By Ashtons offers premium beauty and aesthetic treatments designed to help you look and feel your best. Our experienced professionals provide a range of personalised services, including skin rejuvenation, cosmetic enhancements, and advanced beauty treatments in a welcoming and luxurious setting. We focus on delivering natural-looking results using high-quality products and modern techniques, ensuring every client receives exceptional care and attention. Whether you're preparing for a special occasion or maintaining your confidence year-round, Boujee By Ashtons is dedicated to helping you achieve your beauty goals.

    https://boujeebyashtons.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kandid Loans is a trusted mortgage brokerage dedicated to helping Australians find the right home loan solutions for their financial goals. Whether you're a first home buyer, refinancing an existing mortgage, purchasing an investment property, or seeking a better loan option, our experienced mortgage brokers provide personalised guidance every step of the way. We work with a wide network of lenders to compare competitive loan products and simplify the application process, making it easier to secure the finance that suits your needs. At Kandid Loans, we're committed to delivering transparent advice, exceptional service, and tailored lending solutions.

    https://kandidloans.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Shower Screens and Wardrobes provides high-quality shower screens, wardrobes, mirrors, and glass solutions for residential and commercial properties. Our experienced team combines quality materials with expert installation to deliver practical and stylish results that enhance any space. Whether you're renovating a bathroom, upgrading your wardrobe, or installing new glass features, we focus on reliable workmanship, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service to ensure a seamless experience from start to finish.

    https://amazingshowerscreensandwardrobes.au/

    ReplyDelete